Website Link Index

9th Wife of Captain James Brown of the Mormon Battalion

Mary Wollerton Brown 1814-1877 
Photo Courtesy of Joan Clark

Mary Wollerton Brown

 Born: March 30, 1814 at Stockport, Cheshire, England
Died: January 16,1877 at Ogden, Weber, Utah

 Compiled by Lucy Brown Archer

Mary Wollerton (some accounts spell name as Woolerton or Wallerton) was born 30 March 1814, to John and Mary Wollerton (Woolerton), at Stockport, Cheshire, England. She sailed from Liverpool with 45 other Saints on board, for America 12 March 1854, the leader was John O. Angus, for the port of New Orleans, Louisiana, on the ship, "John M. Wood", L.D.S. Roster 25690. She was in one of the companies that Captain James Brown led to Zion from New Orleans. 

Captain James Brown's group of 300 people departed Kansas City on June 17, 1854 and arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah on October 3, 1854. Below is the Journal of Rasmus Neilsen and his son Christian. This Journal describes the voyage across the Atlantic aboard the Brigham Adams and is used here to illustrate the journey made by the John M. Wood two months later. Mary walked across the plains with Captain James Brown from June to October 1854.

Mary and Captain James Brown married 7 February 1855, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Heber C. Kimball performed the marriage in Ogden, Utah. Mary became his ninth wife. They had no children. 

Just two months before Mary's marriage to Captain Brown, he had married a widow named Cecelia Henrietta Cornu Robellas Brown. Cecelia had a son, George Constant Robellaz , born May 3, 1851 and a daughter, Eliza born January 27, 1853 who died on June 8, 1854, both from her marriage to Charles Francois Robellaz (z or s). All four were from Corcellas, Neuchatel, Switzerland]

Captain James Brown married his eighth wife Cecelia Henrietta Cornu Robellas on December 24, 1854 [just six months after her husband died] This marriage, as in many polygamous marriages was most likely established in order to give widows and their children a roof over their heads in this new frontier, and to provide care for their young children.

Cecelia left Utah sometime after 1865, [after her son George died in 1865 at age 14 years] for a visit to Switzerland to visit her father.  She left the two little brothers, Charles David Brown [b.1856] and James Fredrick Brown [b.1859] [with Mary Wollerton. Mary was a wonderful mother to them as she had no other children of her own]. "Aunt Mary", as she was called with deep affection, raised the two brothers in her home by the Ogden River, she loved them as her own until her death on January 16, 1877.  By that time the boys were 21 and 18 years of age. In the large Brown family there was always an older brother or an uncle to look after their interests.

Charles David BrownJames Fredrick "Wollerton" Brown
Charles David Brown and James Fredrick "Wollerton" Brown

Cecelia was never able to return to America and Utah. Cecelia contracted tuberculosis and was ill the rest of her life and with the death of Captain Brown in 1863, she may not have had the means. It is also written that she was needed in Switzerland to care for her elderly parents [David Francois Cornu and Henrietta Egalite Baulard Cornu] who were in their seventies and in poor health.

At their mother's death in September 1882, each of her two sons recieved $1,000.00 from her.

Mary Wollerton was a sweet motherly woman, she lived in the north side of the "big house" on 22nd Street in Ogden until her death. She was loved by all of Captain Brown's family and her sweet influence was felt by them all. Even the grandchldren of the other wives loved to go see Aunt Mary and she always made them so welcome and gave them some refreshents. She lived to a good old age and was deeply mourned by the family when she died on January 16, 1877.

As a tribute to Mary's efforts to raise these boys right, Charles David Brown was a very good student in the Central School at Ogden. Mathematics was his favorite study. He graduated from Brigham Young University as a civil engineer, which profession he followed for the rest of his life. Charles married Sarah Ellen Dixon and had four children and remained active in the Church all his life.

James Fredrick Brown married Esther Amelia Marriott. They were sent to pioneer Star Valley, Wyoming where they settled permanently in Fairview. Four of their sons served missions and Fred spent his days working and living in the great outdoors he loved so much. Fred took for his middle name "Wollerton" because of his love for Aunt Mary.
Heritage Gateways Sesquicentennial Project
Pioneer 1848-1868 Companies. 1853-1857 Immigration -Ships and Companies

(The Journal below is quoted to illustrate the trip made by Mary Wollerton from England to New Orleans, Louisiana)

The Journal of Rasmus Neilsen and his son Christian

Difficult Boat Trip

".....My father was Rasmus Neilsen, called Rasmus Closemager because he made clogs. Mother's name was Maren Christensen from Langeland, Denmark.... It was on the farm in the latter (early) part of the year 1850 (1851) that the missionaries of the Latter-day Saints found us. We soon joined the Church and next year sold the farm and moved to Frederica in Jutland where Father worked at his trade until the fall of 1853 when we started for Utah....

My father was president of the first organization in Frederica. I have my father's journal which he kept on the journey from Denmark which I will translate and make a part of this:

[We traveled to England where] We lay in Liverpool 15 days.

[March 12] 1854, which is Sunday. We went aboard 10 a.m. the large three-masted ship, [John M. Wood](Benjamin Adams). We have good accommodations and good beds. We got our provisions 2 1/2 lbs. white bread, oatmeal, wheatmeal, tea, sugar, salt more than we need and 8 gal. water. We can go ashore each day if we want to. People bring things to sell. We can now have meetings, sing, and pray as we will.

The 27th. We towed out of harbor by a tug about two miles and lay there. Was visited by the Rector and 4 families. Sixteen persons had to go to land and remain till the next company. The English missionaries visited us but the worst was we could not converse with them, Bro. Richards, president of the English Mission, and Brother Kahn. And we have been in meeting with the Saints in England. Brother Wancot from Copenhagen is here. We here bought canvas for $1000 for tents in America. It is cheaper here than in America. Now that we have rested we have had conference and been laid off in 5 districts with a president for each; Anderson Jargensen from Jutland, Lasstroni Winberg from Sweden, and Kalply from Norway. Many spoke and much good instruction given from time to time. We are 400 Saints and about 150 Irish Catholics and some first cabin passengers; I don't know how many. It is beautiful to lay here on the sea between Liverpool and Brunswick. The water is as broad as Little Belt, 2 English miles. Brunswick is a city like Copenhagen. The ships cruise between there by the hundred. In the evening it is beautiful to see the gaslights on both sides of the channel. Children and grown people go barefooted. The weather is like the last of May in Denmark. We are sitting here to sail and hope the wind will soon blow from the East. Myself and wife and all five children are all well. Thank the Lord there is now no sickness aboard.

The 31st we got 5 lbs. of beef, very good food. A ship left Liverpool for Amsterdam on the 17th with 600 passengers. Two days after, it was lost and 450 perished and 150 saved. One of them who was saved I have talked with. He said they drifted one whole day then struck a rock close to shore and the ship went to pieces by the waves in one hour. He lost all he had except the clothes he had on. He is going again. Such accounts we hear often in Liverpool.

To America

For Thursday, which is Kidamas Day (or Hidamas), Feb. 2, 1854, came a steamer and towed us from England, 7 o'clock a.m. Beautiful, clear weather as in Denmark midsummer. Now, may our heavenly Father give us a safe journey, good wind, luck and health to get to America. The boat towed us 76 English miles and left us at 9 o'clock p.m. Then all sails were set but little wind. We sailed all night and at noon the 3rd we went by Shetland's large mountains and sand banks. The weather is calm and the 16 big sails cannot move the ship but lay as still as in a wood.

Saturday we had a head wind. We cruised but did not gain any. On Saturday night and on the 5th which is Sunday we had gone back to where we saw the large banks we had passed. May God protect us that we do not come to harm. Most of us are a little seasick as the sea is rough. We hope it will soon be better. The wind is not so strong today. I, my wife and children are nearly well and I think the wind will soon be favorable.

On Sunday morning we passed a large cutter drifting without man or sails. It had been lost in the storm Saturday night. It looked awful to see the water washing over it and the sails and rigging hanging in the water. Who went down with it the Lord only knows. Sunday evening we had a large meeting and wedding of 6 couples; V. Andersen, N. Larsen, and N. Neilsen from Jutland, August Neilsen and Rapsel Wingberg from Sweden and C. Krupe from Copenhagen.

Sunday the 12th. Wind southeast, the best wind we could have. The ship travels fast with 19 sails. This evening it is a pleasure to be out. We had two meetings today with large attendance.

Thursday the 16th. The wind southwest. The ship is very uneasy. The weather is mild. Wednesday morning saw we a large white mountain south of us. It belongs to the Portugese Islands. We saw a ship like ours but we sailed past it. So, we can see our ship is a good sailer. We have not seen many ships lately.

Monday, 20th. Wind was still and we got so warm that we must lay off our clothes. We got extra provisions, 5 lbs. beef. We saw a large steamship today.

Tuesday, 21st. Wind easterly and but little wind, though we sailed well. We got extra beef, 1 lb. each. We have mild wind. We are sewing our tents for the plains.

Wednesday, March 1. Hardly any wind. Come very little way. Have our tents ready.

Thursday, March 2. Wind still in the forenoon. In the afternoon blew from the north and rained, and we sailed beautifully. The sailors have been smoking the cabins on account of health in the.... Wind northeast, right in our backs. We saw many kinds of fish, sharks, whale, flying fish.

Sunday, 5th. My wife lost five twenty dollar gold pieces which we were sorry for.

Monday, 6th. Morning saw we land. It is one of the West Indian Islands. We saw 4 ships. My wife found the lost money for which we are pleased and thank the Lord. The three islands we saw were St. Domingo, St. Thomas and St. Cuba. They belong to our fatherland and are 200 Danish miles from America. They are south of us. Wind is east and we are sailing good.

Wednesday, March 8th. This morning we saw Cuba to the north of us with very high hills. We were but 1 mile from land. The air was not dear so we could see but sand banks. Wind east. Good sailing.

Thursday, March 9th. Saw we again Cuba's high mountains that went above the clouds. Such sight have we never seen before. The air is not clear so we cannot see if the land is fruitful, but they are way above the clouds so they are hardly inhabited. Wind easterly and we are sailing good. We see ships now every day. This afternoon we had council meeting. The presidents reported their districts. Some are weak in the faith; and some have not means to take them through. Hans Jensen from Jutland don't know where he is going and J. Jespersen the same. Some lack a little and some have none at all. President Olsen gave much good counsel. We must keep each other spiritual as well as temporal. Want no one to stop at New Orleans as it was a robber town but go as far as St. Louis where there were 4,000 Saints. Meeting adjourned till Saturday.

Saturday, March 11. Northeast wind and sail northwest very well. An outgoing ship reached us today at noon with Dutch aboard. We were so near that the Captains spoke to each other. They were about half as many as we. It had three masts was less than our ship. We saw a brig, two masts, no passengers, but in ballast. Five o'clock was council meeting. The Saints felt better spiritually but several were short temporally. President Olsen said that all should try to come up the river from New Orleans to St. Louis and wanted the Saints in meeting tomorrow to see about the needy and help them.

Saturday, March 18. Tonight the wind was so strong that we had to take in all the sails. The wind is not so heavy, but a head wind, so we have to cruise. Yesterday little Christine's eyes were so poorly that she was quite sick. She is today a little better. Thank the Lord the rest are all well. Many of the Saints are not well. Some are so weak they cannot walk. Some have their feet swelled that looks like dropsy. Many are much tired over many things that transpires among us. The wind is again still so we are drifting back.

Sunday, March 19. We have a good wind from southwest, but so foggy we can't see far. Water is as muddy as at Liverpool. We keep on sailing back and forward. The Lord knows why He will not allow us to land. We sail now south then north then east and west. Today we are fasting and praying for the unclean spirits that many among us are in possession of, that the Lord will soon allow us to land. For 8 days we have not got any nearer. Our prayer is that the Lord will have mercy and compassion on us. Four o'clock came a war vessel loaded and went ahead of us to America's land. Five and one-half o'clock we first saw the mouth of the Mississippi. We cast anchor and lay there till morning.

Up the Mississippi River

Monday, March 20. We have splendid weather, a little foggy. Saw many birds and fish, especially untold seal and many ships. Seven thirty o'clock came a beautiful steamship like a three-story building and took us in tow. Great relief to our hearts, it is six weeks and three days since we were towed out of Liverpool harbor. We have been about 8 weeks on the ship. We rejoice now to see the end of the long sea voyage. Ten o'clock it left us and another with three other ships and took us along. The beautiful steamship took us and three others and towed us up the Mississippi River. It was grand to see land on both sides. We were but a gunshot from land with land on both sides. It is like a large swamp full of trees. Some large and some small trees are floating in the water. Several light- houses and a town we passed. It is still weather and very warm. Here it is many mosquitoes. We travel easterly higher up the river. We came to small houses and cattle and beautiful green trees. Eight-thirty o'clock all five ships tied up till morning.

Tuesday, March 21. Six o'clock sailed the steamship with all 4 ships. We saw today many nice residences and plantations, 2 forts right across from each other, several good harbors and trees full of oranges; great many wild turkeys. We saw many wolves and ducks and many birds we did not know. The land is very flat but little improved. The water is fresh in the river and runs constantly out in the Spanish Sea. A great many trees float out with the stream. A good deal of it is taken to land. After 10 o'clock we passed a large grove on fire. It looked like a great illumination in the night.

Wednesday, March 22. Six o'clock we began to sail. Last night we had the hardest thunder, lightning and rain that I ever saw. We saw today many beautiful gardens and sugar plantations. Horses were small. We saw cows and sheep. It is a beautiful sight, so level and flat, so green and fruitful it looks with pretty groves on the plantations. Saw we the black slaves at work, 30 to 50 in a gang. On the steamship are 6 blacks. They do the heaviest work. They buy them here for $25 each. Half that we have seen are black. We ran aground but after a couple of hours hard work came off again. We see harbor of New Orleans 3:30 o'clock. Two agents from Zion, Brother James Brown and one other, came aboard to get help for us, and brought word from Zion that all was well. They took us to a store where we could buy things. A brother Olsen together with the agent found soon a steamboat that we will take tomorrow. Great many came aboard to us.

Thursday, March 23 We went in the city and bought things for the journey. Powdered sugar is cheap 4 cents lb., rice, 1 cent lb., butter, 12 1/2 cents lb. Two o'clock we went aboard the new steamship. The blacks carried our luggage from one ship to the other. The sailors on the new ship are better to us than the old. The blacks are polite and the folks in the city are accommodating.

Friday, March 24. We got our provisions aboard and enjoyed ourselves in the nice weather about the city to see the many black people, and especially in the harbor we saw many wonderful.... on the ships, especially steamers. The city and streets are not so pretty, but the harbor and the shipping is a delightful sight. It is quite warm here to go about the city. Potatoes are not to buy. They cost $7.00 a barrel. Fish we can hardly get with money. Dress goods are dear. A pair of boots for myself cost $16, but groceries are cheap, such as sugar. Iron ware is dear. Grain is dear.

Saturday, March 25. It is raining so we must stay aboard. The marshals have hard work to get all aboard to get ready to sail. Five o'clock we sailed with the new ship. It was nice to see beautiful meadows on both sides of the Mississippi River with woods and buildings. But both land and water are cursed and for that reason it is very unhealthy. We ran aground tonight and had to have help of another steamship as before, that and ours worked all night and got off at daylight. My wife took sick 11 o'clock this evening with cramps in hands and feet and so hard taken with diarrhea and vomiting and at 2 o'clock the 26th of March, which is Sunday, she could not talk but went quite dark on her hands and feet, likewise eyes and mouth and cold all over her body. She soon got some medicine but did no good. She could not stand to have the clothes on her which we dearly wanted her to have on to keep her warm, but she held her hands in the air as if pointing toward heaven, but now she could not speak. I gave her a little wine, sugar and water as long as she could swallow. Sunday, March 26th, she died peacefully. The ship carpenter made soon a coffin for her and in the evening at 9 o'clock the ship came to land and we carried her a distance in the woods, 10 men, and dug there a grave for her and buried her there in all quietness where she can rest in peace till we see each other again in the resurrection.

Monday, March 27th. Quite early we ran aground but came loose with our own help. There are already three dead this morning. The Lord help and have mercy on me and my children. Note: This is the last my father wrote. The next day, 26th of March, he died and I made an entry in Danish that I will now translate.

Tuesday, March 28, 1854. Now I will begin to write what transpires at this time. Great sorrow rests on my mind. I am now both father and motherless. Today 1 o'clock died my father, calm and peaceful. My youngest sister is very sick of the same sickness. All is now turned over to Christian Andersen and I think all will be done for the best. May all be done after the Lord's will. O, God, protect me and my brothers and sisters. 5 o'clock died my little sister. This evening thunder and lightning very strong and rained all night. 8 o'clock was Father, Neils and Trene buried in one grave by Jens Hansen and Blake a short distance in the woods. Christiana is not well but I don't think she has that sickness so I think she will get well.

This is all of Journal in this little book that has come to me through my sister Maria, who preserved it and gave it to me. I think there was another page or two giving the account of the death of my sister Christiana but I can't find it as the book is in poor condition. Anyway Christiana died the next day, was buried on the banks of the Mississippi River. The bank where Father was buried was so low that water stole in the grave and they weighted the coffins down with logs to hold them while they covered them with earth. We continued up the river (April 1) to Kansas City and camped a short distance from there at Westport where we stopped for some time, perhaps a month [more or less]. There we got our outfit of teams and made ready for the journey across the plains.

[Departed Kansas City on June 17, 1854 with Captain James Brown in charge.]

The Trek to Salt Lake Valley

.... When we got in the mountains [and the Salt Lake Valley it was on October 3, 1854] ...."


PAF - Archer files  = Captain James Brown + (9) Mary Wollerton

Erold C. Wiscombe's CJBWives : 1853-7, Immigration/Emigration to Utah—Ships and Companies :  Heritage Gateways Sesquicentennial Project created by Steve Pratt, Cove Fort, Beaver, Utah 84713.

[Bracketed], bold, corrections, additions, and photos added by Lucy Brown Archer 

Brown Book of Remembrance written by Hattie Critchlow Jensen and Loella Brown Tanner prior 1948.

Copyright 2001




To SEARCH THIS SITE: Use the search engine "TYPE NAME YOU ARE
A list with the search term will appear.

Password Access Only

Password Access Only

... Easter 1986 through October 2005


... Published December 2007:
By Erold C. Wiscombe

... Published March 2009:
(unfortunately the publisher incorrectly changed the photo
and spelling of Phebe Abbott Brown Fife's name
after it was proofed by this author)
Researched and Compiled by
Erold C. Wiscombe

... Published 2012:
"Finding Refuge in El Paso"
By Fred E. Woods [ISBN: 978-1-4621-1153-4]
Includes O.P Brown's activities as Special Church Agent in El Paso
and the Juarez Stake Relief Committee Minutes of 1912.

...Published 2012:
"Colonia Morelos: Un ejemplo de ética mormona
junto al río Bavispe (1900-1912)"
By Irene Ríos Figueroa [ISBN: 978-607-7775-27-0]
Includes O.P. Brown's works as Bishop of Morelos. Written in Spanish.

...Published 2014:
"The Diaries of Anthony W. Ivins 1875 - 1932"
By Elizabeth Oberdick Anderson [ISBN: 978-156085-226-1]
Mentions O.P. Brown more than 30 times as Ivins' companion.

... To be Published Soon:

Send Comments and Information to:




... Lily Gonzalez Brown 80th Birthday Party-Reunion
July 14, 2007 in American Fork, Utah

...Gustavo Brown Family Reunion in October 2007

Send Additions and Information to:


...... Wives and 35 Children Photo Chart
...... Chronology
...... Photo Gallery of OPB
...... Letters


...... Biographical Sketch of the Life Orson Pratt Brown
...... History of Orson Pratt Brown by Orson P. Brown
...... Journal & Reminiscences of Capt. Orson P. Brown
...... Memories of Orson P. Brown by C. Weiler Brown
...... Orson Pratt Brown by "Hattie" Critchlow Jensen
...... Orson Pratt Brown by Nelle Spilsbury Hatch
...... Orson Pratt Brown by W. Ayrd Macdonald

- Captain James Brown 1801-1863

...... Wives and 29 / 43 Children Photo Chart
...... Captain James Brown's Letters & Journal
...... Brown Family Memorabilia
...... Mormon Battalion 1846-1847
...... Brown's Fort ~ then Brownsville, Utah
...... Chronology of Captain James Brown

- Phebe Abbott Brown Fife 1831-1915

- Colonel William Nicol Fife - Stepfather 1831-1915


- James Brown of Rowan County, N.C. 1757-1823

- Mary Williams of Rowan County, N.C. 1760-1832

- Stephen Joseph Abbott of, PA 1804-1843

- Abigail Smith of Williamson, N.Y. 1806-1889

- John Fife of Tulliallan, Scotland 1807-1874

- Mary Meek Nicol, Carseridge, Scotland 1809-1850 


- Martha "Mattie" Diana Romney Brown 1870-1943

- Jane "Jennie" Bodily Galbraith Brown 1879-1944

- Elizabeth Graham MacDonald Webb Brown 1874-1904

- Eliza Skousen Brown Abbott Burk 1882-1958

- Angela Maria Gavaldón Brown 1919-1967


- (Martha) Carrie Brown (child) 1888-1890

- (Martha) Orson Pratt Brown, Jr. (child) 1890-1892

- (Martha) Ray Romney Brown 1892-1945

- (Martha) Clyde Romney Brown 1893-1948

- (Martha) Miles Romney Brown 1897-1974

- (Martha) Dewey B. Brown 1898-1954

- (Martha) Vera Brown Foster Liddell Ray 1901-1975

- (Martha) Anthony Morelos Brown 1904-1970

- (Martha) Phoebe Brown Chido Gardiner 1906-1973

- (Martha) Orson Juarez Brown 1908-1981

- (Jane) Ronald Galbraith Brown 1898-1969

- (Jane) Grant "Duke" Galbraith Brown 1899-1992

- (Jane) Martha Elizabeth Brown Leach Moore 1901-1972

- (Jane) Pratt Orson Galbraith Brown 1905-1960

- (Jane) William Galbraith Brown (child) 1905-1912

- (Jane) Thomas Patrick Porfirio Diaz Brown 1907-1978

- (Jane) Emma Jean Galbraith Brown Hamilton 1909-1980

- (Elizabeth) (New born female) Webb 1893-1893

- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Webb Brown Jones 1895-1982

- (Elizabeth) Marguerite Webb Brown Shill 1897-1991

- (Elizabeth) Donald MacDonald Brown 1902-1971

- (Elizabeth) James Duncan Brown 1904-1943

- (Eliza) Gwen Skousen Brown Erickson Klein 1903-1991

- (Eliza) Anna Skousen Brown Petrie Encke 1905-2001

- (Eliza) Otis Pratt Skousen Brown 1907-1987

- (Eliza) Orson Erastus Skousen Brown (infant) 1909-1910

- (Eliza) Francisco Madera Skousen Brown 1911-1912

- (Eliza) Elizabeth Skousen Brown Howell 1914-1999

- (Angela) Silvestre Gustavo Brown 1919-

- (Angela) Bertha Erma Elizabeth Brown 1922-1979

- (Angela) Pauly Gabaldón Brown 1924-1998

- (Angela) Aaron Aron Saul Brown 1925

- (Angela) Mary Angela Brown Hayden Green 1927

- (Angela) Heber Jedediah Brown (infant) 1936-1936

- (Angela) Martha Gabaldón Brown Gardner 1940


- Stephen Abbott Brown 1851-1853

- Phoebe Adelaide Brown Snyder 1855-1930

- Cynthia Abigail Fife Layton 1867-1943

- (New born female) Fife 1870-1870

- (Toddler female) Fife 1871-1872


- (Martha Stephens) John Martin Brown 1824-1888

(Martha Stephens) Alexander Brown 1826-1910

(Martha Stephens) Jesse Stowell Brown 1828-1905

- (Martha Stephens) Nancy Brown Davis Sanford 1830-1895

(Martha Stephens) Daniel Brown 1832-1864

(Martha Stephens) James Moorhead Brown 1834-1924

(Martha Stephens) William Brown 1836-1904

(Martha Stephens) Benjamin Franklin Brown 1838-1863

(Martha Stephens) Moroni Brown 1838-1916

- (Susan Foutz) Alma Foutz Brown (infant) 1842-1842

- (Esther Jones) August Brown (infant) 1843-1843

- (Esther Jones) Augusta Brown (infant) 1843-1843

- (Esther Jones) Amasa Lyman Brown (infant) 1845-1845

- (Esther Jones) Alice D. Brown Leech 1846-1865

- (Esther Jones) Esther Ellen Brown Dee 1849-1893

- (Sarah Steadwell) James Harvey Brown 1846-1912

- (Mary McRee) George David Black 1841-1913

- (Mary McRee) Mary Eliza Brown Critchlow1847-1903

- (Mary McRee) Margaret Brown 1849-1855

- (Mary McRee) Mary Brown Edwards Leonard 1852-1930

- (Mary McRee) Joseph Smith Brown 1856-1903

- (Mary McRee) Josephine Vilate Brown Newman 1858-1917

- (Phebe Abbott) Stephen Abbott Brown (child) 1851-1853

- (Phebe Abbott) Phoebe Adelaide Brown 1855-1930

- (Cecelia Cornu) Charles David Brown 1856-1926

- (Cecelia Cornu) James Fredrick Brown 1859-1923

- (Lavinia Mitchell) Sarah Brown c. 1857-

- (Lavinia Mitchell) Augustus Hezekiah Brown c. 1859


- (Diane Davis) Sarah Jane Fife White 1855-1932

- (Diane Davis) William Wilson Fife 1857-1897

- (Diane Davis) Diana Fife Farr 1859-1904

- (Diane Davis) John Daniel Fife 1863-1944

- (Diane Davis) Walter Thompson Fife 1866-1827

- (Diane Davis) Agnes Ann "Aggie" Fife 1869-1891

- (Diane Davis ) Emma Fife (child) 1871-1874

- (Diane Davis) Robert Nicol Fife (infant) 1873-1874

- (Diane Davis) Barnard Fife (infant) 1881-1881

- (Cynthia Abbott) Mary Lucina Fife Hutchins 1868-1950

- (Cynthia Abbott) Child Fife (infant) 1869-1869

- (Cynthia Abbott) David Nicol Fife 1871-1924

- (Cynthia Abbott) Joseph Stephen Fife (child) 1873-1878

- (Cynthia Abbott) James Abbott Fife (infant) 1877-1878


- (Diana) Caroline Lambourne 18461979

- (Diana)  Miles Park Romney 1843-1904

- (Jane) Emma Sarah Bodily 1858-1935

- (Jane) William Wilkie Galbraith 1838-1898

- (Elizabeth) Alexander F. Macdonald 1825-1903

- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Atkinson 1841-1922

- (Eliza) Anne Kirstine Hansen 1845-1916

- (Eliza) James Niels Skousen 1828-1912

- (Angela) Maria Durán de Holguin 1876-1955

- (Angela) José Tomás Gabaldón 1874-1915












Contact Us:
Orson Pratt Brown Family Organization
P.O. Box 980111
Park City, Utah 84098-0111